Here I will be providing small and big all the changes done in Java 9(JDK 9)
- Stream API Improvements
- Integer i = new Integer(10) ; // parameterized constructor of Integer e.g. Integer(10) is deprecated.
- Static factory method for created collections e.g List.of(1,2,3,5,6,67,7) will create a list of integer.
- JShell: the interactive Java REPL
- Private methods in Interfaces
- Java 9 Module System
- Process API Improvements
- Try With Resources Improvement
- CompletableFuture API Improvements
- Reactive Streams
- Diamond Operator for Anonymous Inner Class
- Optional Class Improvements
- Enhanced @Deprecated annotation
- HTTP 2 Client
- Мulti-Resolution Image API
- GC (Garbage Collector) Improvements
- Javadoc Search (Provided Search Feature in Java-Doc )
I will explain each topic in detail in upcoming articles.